Signet ring Tijn 585 white gold blue sardonyx 13x11 mm
Signet ring Tijn
585 white gold
Blue sardonyx 13x11 mm
Our price £ 2.385,- Including VAT & Duties
Ready for shipment : ...
Priority order? Contact us
- Best prices guaranteed
- 60 days return policy
- Made by artisan goldsmiths
- Made of eco-friendly materials
- Lifetime warranty
3D printed ring
Do you want to know how this ring would look like on you
and whether it fits? Now starting from £15.
The special Tijn signet ring, as shown here, can be customized to your liking. Our online tool offers many different options but please feel free to contact us if you want changes made to your Tijn signet ring, which are unavailable in our online tool.
New jewellery designs are added to our online collection daily. Our team of passionate designers strive to create extraordinary and diverse designs. Have you seen a ring you like? Please feel free to contact us. Based on a good price/ quality ratio, we will make you an offer you can't refuse!
After receiving your order, our goldsmiths will start the creative process of making your Tijn ring. We don't keep stock. This is advantageous because these costs will not be passed on to you. Therefore, we can offer jewellery at exceptionally low prices.
To make it easier for you, we offer a 60 day return policy. Check our terms and conditions.
|Centre stone||Blue sardonyx|
|Stone shape||Rectangle antique|
|Side stone 1||Diamond 0.42 crt|
|Side stones 2||Diamond 0.36 crt|
|Stone size||13x11 mm|
|Ring size||Size R½ or 59.5 mm|
Next to a lovely piece of jewelry crafted by our goldsmiths, you will receive the following information:
- Official certificate of authenticity with the specifics of your ordered jewellery
- A GIA, HRD or IGI certificate with diamonds of 0,3 crt and heavier
- A matching luxury box of your choice. Select your choice when placing an order.
- A polishing cloth to keep your jewellery nice and shiny
In addition you will get:
- A refund entitlement within 60 days after you receive your order
- Lifetime warranty
- Complimentary engraving at the inside of the rings