Signet ring Herman 2 585 white gold blue enamel 12x10 mm
Signet ring Herman 2
585 white gold
blue enamel 12x10 mm
Our price £ 925,- Including VAT & Duties
Ready for shipment : ...
Priority order? Contact us
- Best prices guaranteed
- 60 days return policy
- Made by artisan goldsmiths
- Made of eco-friendly materials
- Lifetime warranty
3D printed ring
Do you want to know how this ring would look like on you
and whether it fits? Now starting from £15.
Our goldsmiths passionately create your customized signet ring to your liking with the utmost care. The white gold signet ring, as shown here, can be customized using our online tool. Feel free to ask our jewel designers for assistance if you want changes made which are unavailable in our online tool. We are happy to answer your questions.
Our team of talented, passionate designers add new ring designs to our online collection daily. Our objective in doing so, is to be able to offer you a wide variety of jewels. Please feel free to request a quote if you have specific wishes for your ring. We guarantee to make you an offer you can't refuse.
Are you on a budget? Please feel free to contact us, so we can go discuss your options. We offer our rings at guaranteed best price, because we make them to order. You won't find such a price anywhere else!
To make it easier for you, we offer a 60 day return policy. Check our terms and conditions.
|Centre stone||Blue enamel|
|Stone shape||Oval shape|
|Stone size||12x10 mm|
|Ring size||Size R½ or 59.5 mm|
Next to a lovely piece of jewelry crafted by our goldsmiths, you will receive the following information:
- Official certificate of authenticity with the specifics of your ordered jewellery
- A GIA, HRD or IGI certificate with diamonds of 0,3 crt and heavier
- A matching luxury box of your choice. Select your choice when placing an order.
- A polishing cloth to keep your jewellery nice and shiny
In addition you will get:
- A refund entitlement within 60 days after you receive your order
- Lifetime warranty
- Complimentary engraving at the inside of the rings