Engagement ring Ise 2
Aquamarine 3.7 mm
Our price £ 919,- Incl. VAT & Duties
Ready for shipment : ...
Priority order? Contact us
- Best prices guaranteed
- 60 days return policy
- Made by artisan goldsmiths
- Made of eco-friendly materials
- Lifetime warranty
3D printed ring
Do you want to know how this ring would look like on you
and whether it fits? Now starting from £15.
After receiving your order, our goldsmiths will start the creative process of making your Ise 2 engagement ring. We don't keep stock. This is advantageous because these costs will not be passed on to you. Therefore, we can offer jewellery at exceptionally low prices.
Have you found a specific engagement ring somewhere which you would like to give to your loved one? Please feel free to express your wishes to our jewel designers because we would be honoured to turn your design into a modern engagement ring. You can follow the development of your ring design because we use 3D drawings. This gives you a realistic preview of how your design will look. You can also preorder a dummy. A dummy is a plastic ring, which can be shaped according your ring design. You can try it on and check if its width and size are suitable for you. We will gladly send you a non-binding offer, based on a fair price/ quality ratio. It will amaze you, considering the quality of the ring and gemstones.
To make it easier for you, we offer a 60 day return policy. Check our terms and conditions.
|Side stone||Diamond 0.075 crt|
|Stone size||3.7 mm|
|Ring size||Size N or 53.5 mm|
Next to a lovely piece of jewelry crafted by our goldsmiths, you will receive the following information:
- Official certificate of authenticity with the specifics of your ordered jewellery
- A GIA, HRD or IGI certificate with diamonds of 0,3 crt and heavier
- A matching luxury box of your choice. Select your choice when placing an order.
- A polishing cloth to keep your jewellery nice and shiny
In addition you will get:
- A refund entitlement within 60 days after you receive your order
- Lifetime warranty
- Complimentary engraving at the inside of the rings