tennis bracelet karin 4 mm
585 rose gold
Brown diamond 10.75 crt
Our price £ 12.295,- Excluding VAT
Ready for shipment : ...
Priority order? Contact us
- Best prices guaranteed
- 60 days return policy
- Made by artisan goldsmiths
- Made of eco-friendly materials
- Lifetime warranty
3D printed ring
Do you want to know how this ring would look like on you
and whether it fits? Now starting from £15.
A customized classic affordable tennis bracelet is the perfect gift! New exquisite designs are added daily by our team of passionate goldsmiths. And each design can be customized. Simply customize the precious metals and the colour of gemstones which will be used, for example. This makes your design of the classic Karin 4 mm tennis bracelet truly unique!
Our team of talented, passionate designers add new tennis bracelet designs to our online collection daily. Our objective in doing so, is to be able to offer you a wide variety of jewels. Please feel free to request a quote if you have specific wishes for your tennis bracelet. We guarantee to make you an offer you can't refuse.
By using a combination of the latest modern techniques, combined with ancient crafting, we can make all our tennis bracelets in our own studio. Each jewel is made to order. This is advantageous because we can offer you a price you won't find anywhere else.
To make it easier for you, we offer a 60 day return policy. Check our terms and conditions.
|Stone 1||Brown diamond 5.5 crt|
|Stone 2||Diamond 5.25 crt|
|Stone size||0.2500 ct (± 4 mm)|
Next to a lovely piece of jewelry crafted by our goldsmiths, you will receive the following information:
- Official certificate of authenticity with the specifics of your ordered jewellery
- A GIA, HRD or IGI certificate with diamonds of 0,3 crt and heavier
- A matching luxury box of your choice. Select your choice when placing an order.
- A polishing cloth to keep your jewellery nice and shiny
In addition you will get:
- A refund entitlement within 60 days after you receive your order
- Lifetime warranty
- Complimentary engraving at the inside of the rings